Mark and I are super excited to announce that our newest game, Nidhogg 2, is coming out next year! We have been working on this project for the past year and we couldn’t be happier to start sharing our development progress with you!
Some things to expect in this new and improved version….
– Completely overhauled detailed environments and animations by brilliant artist Toby Dixon
– 10+ levels of fencing goodness
– Local and online multiplayer and tournament mode
– Play single-player against a series of AI opponents with occasional special challenge rounds
– New soundtrack featuring music by Mux Mool, Dose One, Daedelus and more!
We are showing off one level of Nidhogg 2 this weekend at TwitchCon in San Diego. If you are around… come by booth 104 in the Indie District! If you’re not in San Diego this weekend you can check out the game by watching the Indie Stage live at TwitchCon on Saturday, October 1 at 5:15pm PST.